[Nfbofsc] FW: [External] NFB-NEWSLINE Service Interruption Information

Cook, Steve Steve.Cook at sccb.sc.gov
Fri Jun 14 12:35:02 UTC 2019

Steve Cook, CPM
Assistive Technology Consultant
SC Commission for the Blind
1430 Confederate avenue
Columbia, SC 29201
Office: (803) 898-8788
1-888-335-5951
[SCCB_logoblue]<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sccb.state.sc.us%2Findex.php&data=01%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Ca60af8178b80400b2a4d08d6982954c8%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1&sdata=SdTUn0YhjvvTNH1HIoLDyUfqhbAPc6EgSHYhjfL52wA%3D&reserved=0>
www.sccb.state.sc.us<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=www.sccb.state.sc.us&data=01%7C01%7CSteve.Cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7Ca60af8178b80400b2a4d08d6982954c8%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1&sdata=T1NJfwiSB1AzTtSmRsx0PxlJ4XX5gx%2Fr4TOol%2FTahgg%3D&reserved=0>