[NFBofSC] Items Needed for online Auction

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Jul 22 20:19:25 UTC 2020

Hello All!

We are having an online auction at the end of October. I know that sounds
like a long way away, but it will be here before we know it!

If you have items to contribute, please mail or drop them off at the center,
119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205.

If you have questions about items, please contact Jennifer Bazer or Valerie
Warrington.

Items can include, but not limited to: gift cards, homemade items,
paintings, gift baskets, technology, vacations, and other amazing ideas!

Look forward to making this a huge success!

Sincerely,

Fund Raising Team!

Kind regards,

Jennifer Bazer