[NFBofSC] If you have announcements for the Positive Note, please send them via email by 6:00 a.m. Monday morning

NFB Lab 4 nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 01:43:19 UTC 2020

>From Thom Spittle, Chairman of Rocky Bottom:

What a week! October 31st started the week with a live drawing, which raised
$4,700 for the camp after taking out prize money.

After the drawing we kicked off the week-long online auction, which saw 75
items up for bid. Thanks so much to chapters, businesses, and individuals
who worked together to collect items, spread awareness, and bid on a wide
variety of unique things. From the auction we raised approximately $3,300.
We truly appreciate the team work of all involved, and count this as a big
success! We plan to make this an annual event!

The $8,000 will help Rocky Bottom pay expenses during a difficult time with
very few rentals.

This was a great example of Federation teamwork.