[NFBofSC] Christmas Board Retreat

Thom Spittle NFB Lab 4 nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 16:43:12 UTC 2020

Hello Fellow Federationists,

The Christmas Board retreat at Rocky Bottom is just 3 weeks away. Unlike in
the past, we will only allow State and Rocky Bottom board members to attend
in person. This will allow us to recognize social distancing throughout the
weekend. The board meetings will be held in a section of the dining hall,
since the conference room does not allow us the space needed to properly
social distance.

We will Zoom the board meetings, where each meeting will have time set aside
for questions from the Zoom audience.

If you are on the NFBofSC board, or the Rocky Bottom board of Directors and
have not spoken with me about room assignments, please call me at
803-331-3344, as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your understanding,

Thom Spittle

Chairman

Board of Directors

Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Of the Blind.