[NFBofSC] Receive a Free Gift for Christmas

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Nov 15 11:15:36 UTC 2020

Season's Greetings from the Braille Superstore,

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com?Source=Newsletter

It's been a tough year, but the most wonderful time of 2020 is finally upon
us! From roasted chestnuts to Christmas carols, every family has their own
special traditions they look forward to ... and we're no different! Here at
The Braille Superstore, our tradition is that we give away free products -
and the time has come once again to do just that!

Shopping malls across the country look a little different right now, but our
products, staff, and safe shopping experience hasn't changed. And while they
sometimes have good sales at the mall, our sale is better. You see, some of
their items are discounted. Some of ours, on the other hand, are free!

So, to make shopping safe and easy this holiday season, we've stocked our
shelves with more great gift ideas than ever for someone who's blind or
visually impaired. Highlights include an affordable beeping softball, giant
wooden board games for Snakes and Ladders or Parcheesi, and a Brannan
Cubarithm kit for solving complex math problems. We even have a two-hour
voice recorder that's so small, it fits in your wallet. Our customized
full-color Braille greeting cards are back - and the quality is better than
ever! In the coming weeks, we're adding Braille card games for Phase 10 and
Skipbo, and restocking our portable talking MP3 players, Checkers, and all
our clocks and watches - including the talking kitchen timer! To make a long
story short, if you have someone on your shopping list this holiday season
who is blind or has low vision, we have just what you're after ... at prices
that cannot be beat.

But, that's not all! If you place your order within the next week, we will
throw in a free gift for you to enjoy or to pass along to that special
someone. All you have to do is spend at least $25 with us, and we'll throw
in a great bonus present.

For orders between $25 and $50, you may request a free Rattle Ball. This
inclusive toy is great for entertaining all your kids at once.

For orders between $50 and $100, we'll happily send you a Braille board book
from the "Know and Learn" series for the toddler on your list. No toddlers?
No problem! You can always request a free deck of Jumbo Playing Cards, or
Sign Language Reference Cards, or both.

If you spend over $100, one of our Braille T-Shirts is up for grabs. Tell us
whether it's for a child or adult, what size you'd prefer (Small to XL), and
even the style you're after. We'll come as close to your wishes as we can,
but we won't be able to honor every request.

Now, if your order tops $200, you are welcome to request all three gifts!
But if your order is less than $25, you can ask for a pair of curly
shoelaces instead. Why not. It's Christmas after all.

So, how do you take advantage of this amazing one-time offer? It's simple!
Just hop over to our website at

http://www.BrailleSuperstore.com?Source=Newsletter

Order online, decide which gift you'd like, and scroll down to the Comments
box on the Checkout page. (You'll find it just after the payment section,
and right above the "Finish my Order" button). In the comments box, type the
title of your favorite gift, such as "Jumbo Playing Cards" or "Braille Board
Book". Feel free to expand on your request, such as the size of T-shirt
you'd like or which board book strikes your fancy. We'll do our absolute
best to honor as many special requests as we can.

While you're browsing, don't forget to stop by our showcase of Holiday
Highlights! Here, you'll find all the items we've selected for everyone on
your list this festive season. Our water resistant talking watch is coming
back in a few weeks, still at the amazing low price of $10. There are tons
of new Braille books to enjoy by the fire, including a selection of new
Christmas titles. We've also added raised-picture cards for Thanksgiving,
birthday and Christmas - but hurry, the big day is almost upon us!

You can't go wrong with our Tactile Turn-a-Cube for folks who have always
wanted a Braille Rubik's Cube - because it's the ultimate stocking stuffer.
Talking Keychains and durable watches, Braille playing cards and tactile
dice, handheld magnifiers and pocket recorders - all stocking sized and
priced under $10.

Find these items and more by following the link to Holiday Highlights, above
the list of departments down the left side of any Braille Superstore page.
You might also want to check out our New Products section for a list of
what's new since your last visit, and our ever-popular Clearance Corner for
items that are really, really, really affordable!

And now for the fine print. Offer expires 11:59 PM PST on Saturday, November
21, 2020. All orders must come to at least $10. Orders that do not request a
free gift at checkout will not receive one. Offers are based on the total
value of products in your order excluding shipping costs and all Braillers.
Prices are quoted in USD. This offer is valid for one order per household.
Offer valid for prepaid retail Internet orders only. Offer cannot be applied
to orders that have already been placed. Free gifts are available only while
quantities last.

Well folks, we'd like to thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the
past year. We hope this holiday season brings you much joy and happiness,
and quality time spent with close family in your bubble. From all of us, to
all of you, have a very merry Christmas.

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President Elect of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

Free White Cane Program
The National Federation of the Blind has distributed more than 64,000 free
white canes since 2008.
The white cane gives blind people the ability to achieve a full and
independent life, allowing us to travel freely and safely. We started our
free white cane program because we believe that no blind person should be
without a white cane, regardless of his or her ability to pay for it.
You can request a Free White Cane at the below link.
Apply for a Free White Cane!