[NFBofSC] Auction Items Needing to be Picked up? Making a Columbia run tomorrow, Tuesday!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Mon Oct 5 19:07:34 UTC 2020

Hello All!

I will be picking up items from some members tomorrow in the Columbia area.
If you have auction items that you wish me to pick up from your home, items
for the gift shop at Rocky Bottom, or money for us to purchase items for the
auction, please call or text me at 803-960-9977 or email me at
jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>  and I will be happy to drop by
tomorrow.

Thank you all for your contributions to the online auction October
31-November 7! I am grateful for your dedication and service to the NFB of
SC.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC