[NFBofSC] Jim Jackson on Out of Sight Radio Today, Wednesday form 3:00 to 5:00, come support him!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Wed Oct 28 16:05:06 UTC 2020

Come join Jim Jackson on Out of Sight Radio today, Wednesday from 3:00 until
5:00.

Support our members as they live the life they want.

Wednesday

9:00 AM to 10:30 AM Rock and Soul Review with Ken.

3:00 PM to 5:00 PM Jim's School of Music with Jim.

6:00PM to 8:00PM, No Shoes, No Problem! Country with Wendy.

8:00 PM to 10:00 PM Massive Music Mix with Aaron.

10:00 PM to 12:00 AM Old Time Radio With Joseph Weakland.

Here are some instructions for ways to listen to out of sight radio.

For the Alexa

Tell her to enable live365,once she does tell her to play out of sight
radio.

To listen on tune in useing alexa.

tell her to play out of sight net radio on tune in.

to listen on your smart phone such as an I phone or an androyd Go to the app
store and search for live 365,once you find it download it.

open the live365 app and in the search field type in out-of-sight radio once
you find it double tap it and it will start to play then you can save it as
a favorite.

you must type exactly as I have.  to find the station,make sure you put in
the dashes.

Here is the link you can paste in your browser or in winamp to listen on
your computer.

http://streaming.live365.com/a21790

How to listen to OOS radio on the Victor Stream.

Bring the Victor to Internet Radio. Press the #6 and cycle through until you
hear OOS Tune. Press the confirmation key (the pound key immediately to the
right of the zero).Press the #8 key cycling through until you hear SEARCH BY
NAME. Press the confirmation key (the pound key immediately to the right of
the zero). You should hear enter text to search. Here you enter the texts
out-of-sight.net  radio. The dash can be found by pressing the #1 key 5
times, and the period can be found by pressing the #1 key twice. Also there
is a space between the letter t in net and the word radio. Once you
completed entering out-of-sight.net  radio press the confirmation key (the
pound key immediately to the right of zero). It will say searching until it
finds out of sight then to place it on your favorites list press the diamond
button on the very top row on the right and it will save it.

I hope this was helpful ,for more information about the radio station and
are DJ's visit us at www.out-of-sight.net/radio
<http://www.out-of-sight.net/radio>