[NFBofSC] Palmetto Connects Thursday, April 29 at 6:00!

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Apr 25 16:26:03 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We will have a Palmetto Connects call this Thursday, April 29 at 6:00 on our
Federation zoom platform. Please invite your chapters, divisions, and
committees as this will be an important meeting to share state convention
information along with Midlands' Gives info.

Letters about state convention will be posted to the listserv this week as
well as mail copies will be sent out.

Connects will give info on room rates, registration costs and how to
register, virtual information, drawings and so much more that cannot
possibly all fit in a letter.

Please make sure as many of our members can attend to hear the info
first-hand.

All presidents of divisions and chapters along with all board members of
FCB, NFB of SC and Rocky Bottom should plan to attend so you can disseminate
information.

Thank you so much! This will be an awesome sixty-fifth annual state
convention of the NFB of SC.

If you have agenda item suggestions, please call or text me at 803-960-9977
or email me at

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

Make it a great week!

I appreciate you!