[NFBofSC] We Are Still Accepting Sponsors for our Convention

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Aug 6 20:18:24 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We are still accepting sponsors for our 65th annual state convention. We currently have sponsors totaling $5,950 of our $15,000 goal. Can we raise more before August 20?

Those who secure sponsors between today, August 6 and the convention will be entered into a drawing. For each sponsorship you obtain and the money is secure, you will be entered into a drawing for each confirmed and paid sponsor.

So, if you obtain, secure and money is received for three sponsors, your name will be entered three times. This will also go toward to chapter/division’s goal.

This contest between now and August 19 are individual contest drawing.

Let’s raise money for the NFB of SC for the convention in sponsorships!

I believe in all of us!

Sponsorship letter attached!