[NFBofSC] Marriott Ticket Updates What Division or Chapter will Sell the Most?

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Aug 6 20:32:41 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We have sold 43 Marriott tickets for our NFB of SC fundraiser. One for $10,
three for $25. Can be paid using Pay Pal or check mailed to Federation
Center, 119S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC 29205 made to NFB of SC. Please
note Marriott tickets in your comets for either pay Pal or check.

Which chapter or division will sell the most. Another drawing in the near
future for most tickets sold by a chapter or division.

Who wouldn't want to win two nights at the North Charleston Marriott with
breakfast for two valued at $500 to be used by September 1, 2022. Drawing is
November 18 at our Palmetto Connects!

2021 Marriott tickets

13         Sumter Chapter

  3          Columbia Chapter 3 Lori Corley Blind Vision

12         At Large Chapter

6           Grand Strand Chapter

  3          Lancaster Chapter

  6          Belvedere Chapter