[NFBofSC] Scholarship Updates, How much Can We raise for our Finalists?

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Aug 6 20:36:12 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Thank you to the following who have given to the scholarship fund this year.
Any amount helps. The scholarship committee is asking each member to donate
$10 to increase the amount for each winner. If your chapter or division has
not given, please consider even a small amount.

NFBSC 2021 Scholarships

$ 250    Sumter Chapter

$500     Federation Center Kline Scholarship

$250     Columbia Chapter John Fling memorial Scholarship

$500     Greenville Chapter Ruth Jordan memorial scholarship

$100     Chesterfield Chapter Scholarship

$250     Grand Strand Chapter Scholarship

$125     Cherokee Chapter Scholarship - refunded from Limestone College
because Clifton Long did not attend Limestone last year.

$  50     At Large Chapter scholarship

$425     Patricia Tuck Memorial Scholarship

$300     Belvedere Chapter Scholarship

$500     Rock Hill Chapter Ellen Taylor Memorial Scholarship coming

$500     Anderson Chapter Jimmie Smith Scholarship

$100     Anderson Chapter Metro Scholarship

$  25     Metro Scholarship - from Blind Vision United - Lori Ann Corley

$100     Linda Dizzley Scholarship - just dropped off

$3,975  Total