[NFBofSC] messages coming from others, not me

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Wed Aug 11 18:44:01 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I know many of you have received scam messages from me asking about gift
cards, donations, emergencies and all kinds of craziness. This is not from
me.

It appears to be coming from a gmail account which I do have, but it is not
me. If it doesn't sound like me, it probably isn't. The email address it
appears to be coming from wants you to think it is me, but if you look
closer, definitely false. I have changed my password.

I am sorry for any inconvenience.