[NFBofSC] FW: [NABS-L] NABS Fantasy Football Fundraising Fun!!!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Thu Aug 12 09:11:44 UTC 2021

>From the NABS Division if you are interested in Fantasy Football!

Attention NABS,

It’s time to cleat up, throw on some pads, strap on your helmet, have loads of fun, raise some cold hard cash, and play some fantasy football! Yup, that’s right, NABS Fantasy Football is back! Now is your time to shine. For a $25 entry fee, you could manage your very own fantasy team to victory and a $100 payout! Don’t worry about your experience level; our leagues are open to all. In fact, last year, a couple of our leagues were championed by first-time players who triumphed over even the most experienced players.

Our fantasy football fundraiser is truly a fun-raiser. It’s a great way to support our movement while having a blast and getting your competitive juices flowing. Our fantasy football leagues consist of 12 player leagues, with each team competing head-to-head over the 14-week regular season. The top four teams in each league advance to the 2 weeklong playoffs, where one team emerges to gloriously take home the $100 prize. Don’t worry if you are a complete newbie to fantasy football. We will be holding an informational call on Wednesday, August 18th, to answer any and all questions you may have!

If you are interested in participating this year, contact one of our four superb league commissioners to sign up.

Isabel Rosario: rosarioi4 at southernct.edu

Qualik Ford: qsford at outlook.com

Robert Parsons: robert.e.parsons at wmich.edu

Logan Stenzel: stenzellogan at gmail.com

If you have any general questions or are looking to get randomly placed into a league, contact Logan Stenzel at stenzellogan at gmail.com. If a specific league is filled up, don’t worry, we will get you placed into one of our other leagues! We want everyone to be able to participate if they are interested! If for some reason the football season gets cut short before Week 8, we will refund your entry fee. Otherwise, we will crown a champion based on the first 8 weeks of competition.

Make sure to share this initiative with all your friends and family, the more the merrier. If you are looking for more detailed information about fantasy, check out the attached “how to” document.

Good luck to all who participate this year, we look forward to having some friendly federation fun on the virtual football field!

Yours Truly,

Commissioner Stenzel
--
Logan Stenzel
Board Member | National Association of Blind Students A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind nabslink.org Treasurer | Minnesota Association of Blind Students A Proud Division of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota nfbmn.org/students