[NFBofSC] Marriott Gift cards

David W Bundy bundy at pobox.com
Fri Aug 13 02:42:33 UTC 2021

Good evening!

Are we all excited about attending our state Convention at the Marriott in
North Charleston next weekend??

As you may be aware, The At-Large Chapter has an on-going fund raiser
selling gift cards through Shop with Script.   We have discovered that one
of the available cards is from Marriott Hotels and Resorts.  What this means
is that if you buy gift cards from us to pay for your room, you can
contribute 6% to the At-Large Chapter at no additional cost to yourself.
Available cards are gift cards in the amount of $100 or e-cards in the
amounts of $100 or $500.

We need to act fast to get the gift cards in time for use in North
Charleston Because there is a 3-4 day turn-around on orders.  Contact your
coordinator as soon as possible to order!

At this point, the best option is to download the RaiseRight App from the
App Store or Google Playstore and use the e-card.  The way I plan to do it
is to wait until I get my bill Sunday morning and purchase e-cards to cover
the amount.  It only takes a few minutes for the e-card to post to your
wallet in the RaiseRight app!

While you're in the app, check out all the other cards we have available for
the things you buy everyday anyway.

Go to  <https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll>
https://shop.shopwithscrip.com/Login/Enroll or download the RaiseRight app
on your smart phone and Join with our enrollment code: 44LEBE9E7363L.

I hope you will take advantage of this opportunity to help us reach our
goals while you make your plans to attend our fabulous convention!

David W Bundy,

First Vice President, At-Large Chapter

West Columbia, SC

(803) 447-7629