[NFBofSC] Time Sensitive, NFB of SC Accomplishments, Please Respond

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Aug 14 17:15:25 UTC 2021

Hello All!

I am working on the presidential report and would love your help in
highlighting our 2020-2021 accomplishments since last August.

For example, establishing a new division, sports and rec.

The fundraising committee has raised X amount of money for the affiliate.

We have had 50-60 participants consistently during our biweekly Palmetto
Connects.

Let's work together to highlight accomplishments in our affiliate since last
August. Can you please help me and send your responses to me directly or
reply to the group by Monday morning.

Thank you so much for your quick responses.

Thank you so much for your help!