[NFBofSC] Time Sensitive, NFB of SC Accomplishments, Please Respond

david Rebocho drnfbsc at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 14 17:30:39 UTC 2021

We had a great leadership seminar

The new committee we added plus the support groups
At large chapter doing “Missing Federationist” with sending an edible plant to all members to grow and then when we are out in community and notice another person who is blind snd isn’t part of or heard of NFB that is our Missing Federationist

David Rebocho
President
Sports/Rec Division
National Federation of the Blind