[NFBofSC] Membership Coin Question Answered

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Aug 14 23:53:29 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Several of you do not have a membership coin and of course, you want one and
should have one.

There is a onboarding process for all new and perspective members.

Once convention is over, I would like to have a meeting with all chapter and
division presidents along with others to describe that process. We want to
insure we are following this process for new members so that they are
welcomed, receive documentation and coins, and other vital details.

We want to insure this also is across the state, across chapters, and
divisions. We want to be uniform in this process.

Those that do not have a coin, I will insure you get one! Let's work
together in this process to streamline the process so all will receive one
now and in the future. Let's go through the process that is set in place for
us.

We will talk more about it very soon.

Thank you all for asking great questions.