[NFBofSC] Time Sensitive, NFB of SC Accomplishments, Please Respond

DOMINIC CALABRESE domcalabrese at aol.com
Sat Aug 14 18:52:15 UTC 2021

I would like to call attention to the public service announcements we wrote about NFB of SC and the Center this spring which continue to air regularly on WVOC, Columbia’s top rated radio station.
Also, the letter to the editor outlining the agenda for SC’s blind community.  The letter, which mentioned NFB of SC’s mission, was picked up by several papers across the state last February.
And the White Cane Day event held last 🍿Oct 15 in which you received a state proclamation from Governor McMaster, saluting the accomplishments of blind South Carolinians.

Hope these are helpful.
Dom

Sent from my iPhone