[NFBofSC] Doing our fair share committee meeting

Frank Coppel frankcoppel at att.net
Mon Aug 23 15:17:49 UTC 2021

Hello everyone,

What an awesome state convention this past weekend!  Hats off to our
president, Jennifer Bazer, for doing an outstanding job presiding over her
first convention.  Also, kudos to all of you who helped to ensure this
hybrid convention was conducted in a smooth and professional manner.

The "Doing our fair share" committee meeting scheduled for this evening has
been canceled.  We will probably not meet until the newly appointed 2021
2022 NFB of SC committees are implemented by President Bazer.

I want to take this opportunity to thank all of you who signed up for PAC
for the first time or who increased their PAC giving.  We increased our
monthly PAC giving from $882 to $1062 this past year.  This is awesome, but
I know we can do more.

During this upcoming year, let's continue to financially support the
National Federation of the Blind so we can continue to live the lives we
want.

Frank Coppel

Chairman, "Doing our fair share" committee