[NFBofSC] Legislative and Advocacy Committee Meeting, Tonight at 8 PM

elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
Tue Dec 7 18:02:14 UTC 2021

Good afternoon, all!

Anna and myself invite you to attend tonight's Legislative and Advocacy
Committee meeting, taking place at 8 PM.

Our agenda is pasted below and attached for convenience.

.Review of Zoom Etiquette

.Attendance/Icebreaker

.Update on Access Technology Affordability Act

-One co-sponsoring member of the House of Representatives: William Timmons,
District IV

-Meeting with Senator Graham's office

.Update on Commission Board Appointment

.Washington Seminar 2022

-In-person and hybrid this year

-Anna and Elizabeth will represent SC on the ground in DC

-Reach out to Elizabeth, before January 7, at elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com
<mailto:elizabethrouse.nfb at gmail.com>  if you'd like to participate
virtually

-Rehearsals will be held to prepare; must participate in rehearsal to enter
meeting with Congressional members

.Update on Day at the Capitol

-February 14-18, 2022

-Contacted Saluda Zemp

.Legislative Breakfast Update

-February 23, 2022 from 8-10 AM

.Next Meeting: February 1, 2022

-No January meeting because of Washington Seminar rehearsals

Join in the conversation with the following Zoom information.

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777 Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile +19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

Feel free to contact me with questions about the call, and we hope you'll
join us if you are interested in learning more, growing your skillsets, and
contributing to the fantastic work of our team.

Happy holidays!

Elizabeth