[NFBofSC] One word for 2022 for NFB of SC

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Mon Dec 27 20:00:04 UTC 2021

Last January at the statewide seminar, the Palmetto affiliate chose a word
for 2021. It was unity. Please be thinking of our word for 2022. We will
have a session during statewide seminar where we will take suggestions and
then vote on our word. If you will not be at the seminar in person, please
email me your suggestion and I will insure it is added to the list of ideas
to be voted on by our Federationists.

Nine out of ten people break resolutions by the end of January. A word
sticks, the word should define us, we should incorporate it into all we do
as an affiliate. What will our word for 2022 be?