[NFBofSC] Purpose of the rev it up podcast

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 4 12:17:29 UTC 2021

>In August 2020,  Blind Pastor Cliff Alderson launched “The Rev it Up
>Podcast.” One of the goals of the project is to share a blind nan’s
>experience in an unlikely industry. Pastor Cliff has the distinction of
>being the only degreed blind Auto mechanic in the United States. Â
>
>The slogan for the show is "where the Love of God and the Love of Cars
>Collide." In the show, he talks about God, cars, life, and everything
>in-between.  his goal is to encourage, inform, and empower his
>audience. Â
>
>Listen to the podcast at
><http://revitupodcast.com>http://revitupodcast.com.Â
> The show can be heard on Itunes, Stitcher, Spotify, and in many
>other podcast directories.
>You can contact his producer Micahel Blaes at
><mailto:michael at kadoshmedia.com>michael at kadoshmedia.com
>or call him directly at 575-652-9026
>
>Thank you for your attention,
>
>Michael Blaes
>575-652-9026

Click here to access the membership form for the National Federation of the Blind of SC

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

The National Federation of the Blind creates and distributes several publications and audio reports to inform both our membership and our friends about the true nature of blindness, issues of interest to the blind, NFB news and action items, and the many important stories we share.
Click here to read more about Publications and Media from the NFB!