[NFBofSC] Upcoming Accessibility Boutiques (all via Zoom):

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 6 23:25:53 UTC 2021

Upcoming Accessibility Boutiques (all via Zoom):

Advocating for Accessibility— <x-apple-data-detectors://20> January 26, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern
Whether in school, the workplace, or everyday life, we often encounter products or services that are not accessible. While lawsuits get most of the attention, many products and services are made accessible through the efforts of their users. Please join the National Federation of the Blind Center for Excellence in Nonvisual Accessibility to learn how you can reach companies and work with them to improve the accessibility of their products. Check our website for updates, including the link to register.

Future Boutiques:
Accessibility of Virtual Meeting Platforms— <x-apple-data-detectors://21> February 23, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern

How to Best Utilize Your Smartphone Accessibly— <x-apple-data-detectors://22> March 30, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern

Accessibility of Google Workspace (formerly G Suite) Products— <x-apple-data-detectors://23> April 27, 2:00-3:30 p.m. eastern