[NFBofSC] JoiningZoom meeting on computer or through zoom client

Mike and Jean mjs1981 at sc.rr.com
Sat Jan 9 16:43:14 UTC 2021

                On behalf of the National Federation of the Blind of SC! We
would like to invite you to our Statewide Seminar today (1/9/2021) at 10:00
AM Eastern. Below is the Zoom information you will need to join us.

Just a friendly reminder! At the below link is the Events Calendar for the
National Federation of the Blind of SC! If you would like your Event listed,
please contact Steve Cook at cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>
or (803) 254-0222.

https://nfbofsc.org/event-calendar/

A couple of tips to assist you with your meeting experience!

Announce yourself before speaking

Please remain muted unless you are speaking

Helpful keyboard commands

Windows

Alt A to mute/unmute your self

Alt Y to raise your hand

Alt H Display/hide In-Meeting Chat panel

Alt U Display/hide Participants panel

Space: Push to talk when muted

Mac

Command Shift A Mute/unmute audio

Command U Display/hide Participants panel

Command Shift H Show/hide In-Meeting Chat Panel

Option Y Raise hand/lower hand

Space: Push to talk when muted

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/8032543777?pwd=QTVQd2RzN3l6QnNmZ0FmSnp6NG8vQT09

Meeting ID: 803 254 3777

Passcode: 124578

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,8032543777# US (New York)

+13017158592,,8032543777# US (Germantown)

Dial by your location

        +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Germantown)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)