[NFBofSC] JoiningZoom meeting on computer or through zoom client

NFB lab 4 nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 02:40:22 UTC 2021

Hi James, I’m sorry that I’m just getting back to you. I know that the meeting is over but if I tell you how to do it, you can login on the computer to any future meetings. First, on your computer go to where it says join and press enter. Then you would type in the meeting ID, in this case it is 803-254-3777. It will ask you the access code, which is 124578. After doing this it will put you into the meeting.

Sent from my iPhone