[NFBofSC] Registration for VoiceOver

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 00:28:34 UTC 2021

Hello,

If you are interested, registration is open for adults with vision loss interested in an in-depth, 6-week class on VoiceOver (VO). VO is a screen reader built into Apple Inc.'s iOS operating system. By using VO, the user can access their iOS device based on spoken descriptions.  <https://www.tvisc.org/Events-Upcoming-129791723539.aspx> https://www.tvisc.org/Events-Upcoming-129791723539.aspx

We also have several other events listed on our webpage if you’re interested:   <https://www.tvisc.org/Events-Upcoming.aspx> https://www.tvisc.org/Events-Upcoming.aspx  We’re adding more each month. We hope to bring back some in-person events at the end of March.

Jeanie

Jeanie Farmer

Executive Director

The Vision Institute of South Carolina (TVISC)

PO Box 1923

Irmo, SC 29063

Phone: 803-627-8847

Fax: 803-335-5153