[NFBofSC] Bidders Stand By: Introducing the 2021 NABS Auction!!!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed Jan 20 00:31:15 UTC 2021

Good Afternoon NABS Friends and Fam!!!

> The day we have been waiting for is finally upon us! As our membership may
be familiar with, each year the National Association of Blind Students runs
an auction that corresponds with the first night's events of our Washington
Seminar, In the nation's capital, Federation members and guests leave the
Great Gathering In with a sense of synergy, revitalized purpose, and
ambition to take on our meetings with our elected officials throughout the
week and advocate for the issues that are most important to blind people.
The evening of the Great Gathering In, however, is also reserved for our
annual social event that is complete with an auction fundraiser. With the
pandemic changing the landscape of Washington Seminar, we are here to
provide you the opportunity to still bid on items that our generous donors
offered for NABS' first-ever online auction experience!

> NABS is using the 32 Auctions platform to conduct this auction. The
bidding period began at midnight this morning. Bidding is open to the public
and you can join by simply creating an account and placing bids on the items
you believe are tempting. A reminder to all Federation students and staff
that this auction will run until 11:59pm EST on February 10, 2021. It is
only then that bidding will cease and the winner will be prompted to
purchase the items they won via the platform, which is linked to PayPal.
Please, if interested, place a bid and monitor them with sustained interest
because this link is public and you will be competing for any of these items
fiercely. Finally, please share this link with your friends, family,
coworkers, and more because there is something for everyone in our
collection. Whether it is the tantalizing libations in the date night
collection or the access technology essentials in the portable technology
pack, NABS has you covered. All proceeds go to supporting blind students in
leadership development and other related programming. We look forward to
bidding with you over the next few weeks.

> Link:
https://gcc02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.32auct
ions.com%2F2021blindstudents&data=04%7C01%7Csteve.cook%40sccb.sc.gov%7C6
7bc57d8c44c4812e70f08d8bbf0b8a8%7Ce9f8d01480d84f27b0d6c3d6c085fcdd%7C1%7C0%7
C637465989862289199%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2lu
MzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=vBnd4pxqMYHiA9pDUatJ9oQg
NSx7gudXIy0ZPFC3hLI%3D&reserved=0