[NFBofSC] You're Invited: National Scholarship Program call January 31 at 8pm eastern

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 22 21:27:36 UTC 2021

Good evening students,

I hope you are doing well and remaining healthy.

Have you always wanted to apply for a national scholarship from the National
Federation of the Blind? If so, here's your chance! NABS is hosting an
entire call dedicated to our scholarship program on January 31 at 8:00pm
eastern. Cayte Mendez, our scholarship program chair, will be present to
answer any and all questions. In addition to Cayte, previous scholarship
recipients will be sharing their experiences and offering valuable advice.
Please come with any and all questions-we are eager to hear from you!

Please find call-in info below. We look forward to chatting with you on
January 31 at 8pm eastern!

National Association of Blind Students is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Washington D.C) 13126266799,,4678833687#

+US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

Best,

Kenia

Kenia Flores

Pronouns: she, her, hers

1st  Vice President  | National Association of Blind Students

kflores at keniaflores.com <mailto:kflores at keniaflores.com>