[NFBofSC] FW: [sfl-event] SFL Live Auction

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Mon Jan 25 02:33:14 UTC 2021

Click here to access the membership form for the National Federation of the
Blind of SC

Steve Cook
District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC
President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC
1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC
The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!
National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book
Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the
Blind of SC
Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center
South Carolina Association of Blind Students
South Carolina Parents of Blind Children

The National Federation of the Blind welcomes all blind people, parents of
blind children, blind students, those losing vision, and more. We are a
family of members and friends that knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. You can live the life you
want.

How to Join
Federation of the Blind is to attend a chapter or division meeting in your
local area. You can find your nearest chapter or division meeting by
reaching out to your state affiliate president. Membership in a chapter or
division will automatically grant you membership in your state affiliate and
the national organization.

Come join us!