[NFBofSC] Reminder: National Scholarship call Sunday at 8pm eastern!

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Fri Jan 29 10:47:03 UTC 2021

Good evening students!

I hope you are all having a fantastic week!

NABS is so excited to be hosting a call dedicated to our scholarship program
Sunday at 8pm eastern. We will be joined by Cayte Mendez, our scholarship
chair as well as previous scholarship recipients. You won't want to miss
this exciting opportunity. We hope to see you there!

National Association of Blind Students is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/4678833687

Meeting ID: 467 883 3687

One tap mobile

+13017158592,,4678833687# US (Washington D.C) 13126266799,,4678833687#

+US (Chicago)

Dial by your location

        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington D.C)

Best,

Kenia

Kenia Flores

1st Vice President | National Association of Blind Students