[NFBofSC] APA FOrmatting

Thom Spittle NFB Lab 4 nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 29 16:08:34 UTC 2021

Hi Christina,

I went to different web pages and checked out various font styles. Jaws F did read the font, size and other attributes. Might the answers been a picture or something like that?

I would love to help past this, but without looking at an example, I’m not sure that I can.

Thom Spittle

President

NFBofSC Computer Science & Technology Division

803-331-3344

Nfbsc.lab.4 at gmail.com