[NFBofSC] Stay tuned for NFB of HI virtual concert, February 14th

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 01:43:54 UTC 2021

              It's Free!!

The NFB of Hawaii will put on a short  virtual concert, Aloha from Hawaii,
on Valentine's Day, February 14 at 12 noon Hawaii time, 2 pm West coast
time, 5 pm east coast time.

It's only schedule to last 30 minutes, but will be filled with great
musicians. It will feature a traditional Hawaiian chant to open the event,
Gensen Rabacal singing Brudda Iz's version of Over the Rainbow, Sam Kane
singing 3 Little Birds and White

Sandy Beach, among other songs.

And it's free! We are not selling tickets to the zoom event, which will also
be streamed on the NFB of Hawaii facebook page at

<https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Nonprofit-Organization/NFB-of-Hawai
i-206091653153522/> www.facebook.com > ... > NFB of Hawaii

If you miss our concert, after  the live broadcast, we will hopefully also
post it on our website at

Hawaii.nfb.org, as well as perhaps youtube. It will also, of course, stay on
the facebook page.

It is a fundraiser, so if you want to donate, please feel free to do so. Our
pay pal links are on the facebook page and website.

Please join us and relax and enjoy our music.

This concert is the first in a series of short live virtual concerts that we
will have throughout the year. So stay tuned for more announcements.

Please share this information with anyone, family or friends, who may be
interested in seeing scenes from Hawaii and hearing good Hawaiian music.

Take good care.

Debbie Gabe

President, Anuenue Chapter

NFB of Hawaii