[NFBofSC] Heads up: joint STEM conference with NABS and Science and Engineering Division, Sunday, Feb 28 at 9 PM Eastern

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 11:10:35 UTC 2021

Hey Nabsters! We hope you are having a great weekend. We are so excited to
announce that the Science and Engineering Division of the National
Federation of the Blind and the National Association of Blind Students are
presenting a joint phone conference on how blind college and graduate
students, and blind professionals, are succeeding in courses and Careers to
do with science, technology, engineering, and mathematics.  The call will
occur at 9 PM EST through 10 PM EST on Sunday, February 28, 2021.
Topics will be of interest for blind students in middle school, high school,
college and graduate school and professionals. Parents of blind school-aged
children and educators are also welcome.

Check back on social media to see speaker highlights leading up to the call.
If you have any questions, please contact Louis Maher (713-444-7838,
ljmaher03 at outlook.com).

Join Zoom Meeting:

February 28, 2021, 9 PM EST
https://zoom.us/j/4678833687#success
Meeting ID: 467 883 3687
One Tap Mobile: +16468769923,,4678833687#

We hope you'll join us.
Best,
Mausam

Mausam Mehta
Co-chair | Legislative and Self-Advocacy Committee Secretary | National
Association of blind students A proud division of the National Federation of
the blind mausam.mehta.nfb at gmail.com

www.nabslink.org