[NFBofSC] Two Support Groups Created based on members needs

Jennifer Bazer jhipp25 at sc.rr.com
Sun Jan 31 16:25:55 UTC 2021

Happy Sunday!

Thank you all for coming to me if you have something you wish to add to our
affiliate.

Belinda Banks and Kimberly Williford are starting a support group for folks
that have ben battered or abused. This group is for men and women. If you
wish to be added to this group which will meet on Sunday afternoons at 3:00
p.m. Eastern beginning February 7, please contact Belinda Banks at
864-909-5587 or Kimberly Williford at 864-309-4916.

Also, I have had multiple folks contact me about a support group for those
who have recently lost their vision and wish to connect with those going
through similar situations. This group will meet on Sundays at 5:00 Eastern
on our main NFB of SC zoom platform.

If you wish to be added to this group, please contact me at 803-960-9977 or
email me at jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:jhipp25 at sc.rr.com> . If you have an
interest in facilitating this group with another person, please let me know.

Let's go build the Federation! Forward Federation!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC

803-960-9977