[NFBofSC] ClubHouse! Are NFBOfSC Members Partaking In It! It's A Good Way Of Communicating!

jardatalearningcenter at jardata.biz jardatalearningcenter at jardata.biz
Mon Jul 12 21:28:43 UTC 2021

Hello!

I recently, five or six months ago, discovered and joined ClubHouse.  This
is a fun and interesting way of communicating with both friends and experts
in many fields.  ClubHouse was first introduced on IOS devices, but now it
has come to Android devices.

To get started on ClubHouse, first, you must download and install the
ClubHouse on your I-Device or Android Device.  Then, at least at this time
in history, you must be given an invitation from a ClubHouse member to join
ClubHouse.  This is an easy process because each ClubHouse member is given
invitations to be given to potential new ClubHouse potential and interested
members; then the want-to-be ClubHouse member is sent an invitation via text
message; the person should then open the text message and click on the
invitation link, which takes you into the ClubHouse App, which is already
open on your device; complete the retired info and you will then be taken to
the ClubHouse acceptance screen and see ClubHouse features; from this point
on, you are a ClubHouse member and can use the program.  There is
information available inside of ClubHouse telling you how to use the
product, which you should checkout prior to using the app.  Once you first
use ClubHouse and before you are logged in, you will be sent a code to your
phone which you must input into the log-in screen and, afterwards, you are
logged in and can use ClubHouse.  More data can be found on the ClubHouse
web site; check it out!  I hope some of you will find this information
interesting and join ClubHouse.

James RobinsonClubHouse App, open the text message to find the ClubHouse
invitation