[NFBofSC] ClubHouse! Are NFBOfSC Members Partaking In It! It's A Good Way Of Communicating!

Nancy Irwin Nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Mon Jul 12 21:51:02 UTC 2021

I’m not going to lie, I do not find the app to be very intuitive. It feels kind of clunky to me but maybe it’s just because I don’t use it enough for it to be a similar experience. If you have any tips in terms of making it more user-friendly, that would be helpful. I personally use it on an iOS device.

Nancy Irwin
nancyeirwin at outlook.com
Sent from my iPhone