[NFBofSC] Banquet Contributions, Please be Thinking

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Jul 24 16:58:51 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Please remember we raise money for the NFB of SC during our banquet at the
state convention. It is exciting to see we can raise $10,000 within an hour.

I am hopeful we can reach and even exceed that goal on August 21.

You may go ahead and send in banquet contributions to 119 S. Kilbourne Road,
Columbia, SC 29205. Please insure checks are made to NFB of SC and note
banquet fund-raiser.

You may also contribute using pay pal on our webpage at

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

Please also note banquet fund-raiser in the comments section.

Contributions can come from chapters, divisions, individuals and businesses.

Thank you for considering your donation for our banquet on August 21.

As president of this affiliate, I would not ask you to do something I am not
willing to do. I will be contributing $250 for the banquet, $100 for the
scholarship fund, and at least $100 as a state convention sponsor.

My hope is that we will have 100% participation from all chapters and
divisions, as well as, 100% participation from NFB of SC board members.
Remember, as leaders, we lead by example and being on the board, being a
chapter or division president means active participation with our attendance
and our donations.

All contributors will be listed in a future Positive Note for our banquet.

Thank you for all you do to help the Palmetto affiliate lead with hope, love
and determination. Stronger together!

Make it an awesome Saturday~

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,