[NFBofSC] Welcome Bags for State convention

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sat Jul 24 21:01:09 UTC 2021

Hello All!

NFB of SC welcome bags have been ordered for state convention. Every
registered in-person attendee will receive a welcome bag.

We need your help filling these bags. Thank you to those who have sent
items.

Please send new items that you would want in our welcome bags. Hand
sanitizers, snacks, bottles of water, water bottles, gift cards, cards for
free this or that, etc. We would like to have all items at the center by
August 13 so we can have a packing party. Currently, we have over 100
individuals registered for in-person.

The great thing, all bags are not the same! You can trade with a neighbor!

Please send items to the Federation Center, 119 S. Kilbourne Road, Columbia,
SC 29205.

You may also make a donation by using pay pal on our site

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

Please note welcome bag in the comment section.

Or, mail checks to the Federation Center made to the NFB of SC and note
welcome bag in the memo line.

Let's build the NFB of SC! Stronger together! U and I in Unity!