[NFBofSC] Johnson and Johnson Vaccine Clinic Columbia SC June 10 at Federation Center

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Wed Jun 2 19:18:40 UTC 2021

Trying to schedule other locations around the state. We now have one
scheduled in Ladson and Columbia. Hoping all will take advantage if you are
able.

What:            COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic for Adults (18 and older

When:           Thursday, June 10th, 10AM - 4PM

Where:          Federation Center of the Blind

                        119 S. Kilbourne Rd.

                        Columbia, SC  29205

RSPV if you plan to receive the vaccine so that we can provide DHEC with
Accurate information for staffing and vaccines

Details:

*	The vaccine is free.  You do not need insurance or an ID to get it.
*	Johnson & Johnson Janssen COVID-19 vaccine will be provided.
*	Shots will be administered by SC DHEC medical professionals.
*	If you are not able to obtain transportation, please contact
Jennifer Bazer at 803-960-9977 or  <mailto:jennifer at successforlives.org>
jennifer at successforlives.org by June 8th
*	A 1-page consent form is required to collect demographic
information.
*	NFBofSC staff and volunteers will be present to help with reading
and completing the consent form, sighted guide and more.
*	Media may be present to take photos and report on the clinic.
*	Water and snacks will be provided for clinic participants.

Hosted By:   NFB of SC

Partners:       SC Department on Aging

                        SC DHEC

                        Trident Area Agency on Aging

Association for the Blind and Visually Impaired South Carolina (ABVI)