[NFBofSC] SC Folks, Need your Feedback on Covid-19 Vaccines if Offered at the Federation Center by noon on March 19

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Thu Mar 18 17:04:31 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We may have an opportunity to receive covid-19 vaccines at the Federation
Center in Columbia. This is not written in stone or confirmed; however, I
know that it has been extremely hard for me to personally receive a vaccine
due to inaccessible sites, and I am sure it has been for many of you.

I need to know by Friday March 19 at noon, if you had the opportunity to
receive a covid-19 vaccine at the Federation Center in Columbia, would you
participate?

Please contact me at 803-960-9977 via phone or text or email me at

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

Only if you would be interested in participating.

You may also call David Houck at the Center to let him know at 803-254-3777
or email him

Nfbsc at sc.rr.com <mailto:Nfbsc at sc.rr.com>

Again, I don't have any additional information about dates or if it could be
possible. Just trying to work on this for our Palmetto affiliate to insure
all that want a vaccine can receive it as soon as possible.

I want to hear from anyone from any part of SC. We would try as hard as we
could to transport as many folks as we could to the center if they were out
of town or did not have transportation.

Please only call, text or email me or call or email David only if you would
be interested in participating, not if you would not be interested in
participating.

Again, we need this info by noon on Friday, march 19.

Thank you all so much! Let's work together to get vaccines for all who want
it!

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC