[NFBofSC] Update SUN Shares from Statewide Seminar

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Thu Mar 18 20:18:43 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We are trying to insure we receive pledges made at statewide seminar for
SUN, Shares Unlimited NFB which is a rainy day fund. We are in the process
of finalizing our list and funds to send to the national organization.

If information on this list is not correct, please let me know along with
David Houck so that we can update our records. If you have not fulfilled
your pledge, please help us in doing this as soon as possible.

If you wish to donate to the SUN fund, you may use our pay pal link on our
website at

www.nfbofsc.org <http://www.nfbofsc.org>

The shares are in $10 increments and please don't forget to add a small $.30
per every $10 you donate for administration fees of Pay Pal.

If you need assistance with pay pal on our website, please call Steve Cook
at 803-254-0222 or email him at

cookcafe at sc.rr.com <mailto:cookcafe at sc.rr.com>

You may also mail a check to the Federation Center

119 S. Kilbourne Road

Columbia, SC 29205

These checks are made to NFB of SC with SUN in the memo line.

We appreciate you helping the Palmetto affiliate land in the top five at
national convention for SUN!

SUN SHARES pledged- 70

63 collected

          3 Sumter - paid