[NFBofSC] Johnson and Johnson vaccine available today in Charleston

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:13:41 UTC 2021

Hello everyone, I just received a call that the Johnson and Johnson vaccine is available at greater Mount Zion AME church in Charleston South Carolina for anyone who can get there. They will be there to administer the vaccines up until 6 o’clock this evening. If you are in the Charleston area or can get to the Charleston area the vaccine is available. Please contact me if you need further information

Sent from my iPhone