[NFBofSC] Johnson and Johnson vaccine correction on Location

Linda Dizzley ldizzley at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:55:01 UTC 2021

Good afternoon, correction on the location for the Johnson and Johnson vaccine today. It is being administered at the greater good will a ME church in Mount Pleasant South Carolina for further information you may reach out to me or you may call 84388409 03

Sent from my iPhone. Once again the greater good will AME church in Mount Pleasant South Carolina, 843-884-0903, Johnson and Johnson vaccines for anyone who shows up, you do not need an appointment. They will be there until 5 o’clock today.