[NFBofSC] SC, Can you help get sponsors and co-sponsors for the Access Technology Affordability Act, Just need to call!

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Mar 26 18:36:41 UTC 2021

Hello All!

Below is an email that was sent to the NFB listserv.

We need your help in getting sponsors and co-sponsors for the Access
Technology Affordability Act which is one of the issues we discussed during
Washington Seminar with our representatives and senators during our zoom
events.

Below, it gives the details, what you can say and information on how to
contact.

Let’s work together in unity to get our representatives and senators to make
this happen!

David, will also be following up via email; however, we need constituents.
It means more. It is more powerful. Let’s make this happen!