[NFBofSC] Leadership Seminar, Getting Closer, Please Register, It's Free for anyone anywhere!

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Fri Mar 26 18:44:57 UTC 2021

Happy Friday!

Leadership seminar is just two weeks away. It will be here before we know
it! Thank you to those who have registered by calling David Houck at
803-254-3777 or emailing him at

nfbsc at sc.rr.com <mailto:nfbsc at sc.rr.com>

Those who register by April 5 will be entered into four $50 gift card
drawings. Must be present to win.

Chapter and division presidents along with board members of NFB of SC,
Federation Center and Rocky Bottom are highly encouraged to attend!

This event will be 10 until 4 Eastern via zoom and in-person. We welcome
anyone from anywhere. Everyone can be a leader and everyone can learn
something from this event!

The following individuals have registered. If there is a slight mistake,
please forgive us and gently let David Houck know.

IN PERSON

Jennifer Bazer

David & Darlene Houck

Steve & Shannon Cook