[NFBofSC] Midlands' Gives, Let's Raise Money for NFB of SC and Rocky Bottom

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Sun May 2 12:31:39 UTC 2021

Hi Federation Family & Friends!

Midlands' Gives is around the corner and will be here before we know it.

You don't have to wait until Tuesday, May 4 to give. You may call a friend
in the Federation, David Houck at the Center or others to assist you in
completing the online web form. You may give to the National Federation of
the Blind of SC or Rocky Bottom. The minimum is $10. The National Federation
of the Blind of SC would greatly appreciate your generous donation!

You may call the following individuals to assist you in your online giving:

David Houck, 803-254-3777

Valerie Warrington, 803-271-1937

Pam Schexnider, 803-479-1241

Those who donate to Rocky Bottom and NFB of SC will be listed in the
Positive Note; their donation amounts will not be listed, just their names
for each organization.

Below is a little about Midlands' Gives.

Midlands' Gives

On May 4, 2021

Our nonprofits support our whole community by providing vital services that
make the Midlands more livable and vibrant. Give today, or join us virtually
on May 4 for Midlands Gives Day when your gift may be amplified by matching
funds and prizes. Embrace your inner philanthropist, and give generously!

Midlands' Gives is presented by
Central Carolina Community Foundation

Central Carolina Community Foundation, the Midlands' local center for
philanthropy, is a nonprofit organization that links charitable people and
businesses with areas of need in our community. Our mission is to promote,
facilitate, and increase philanthropy to create a sustainable impact within
our community

We hope you will consider sharing the below links with your networks to
raise money for NFB of SC and Rocky Bottom. We will continue our contest
among districts and divisions. Who will receive the plaque this year at our
state convention in North Charleston?

If you need assistance giving on May 4, you may call David Houck at the
center at 803-254-3777 to process your card through the midlands' Gives
website. You may also reach out to others in the NFB of SC to help process
your payment. On this Thursday's Palmetto Connects, we will have more
information and others who can assist with payment processing online.

NFB of SC

https://www.midlandsgives.org/NFBOFSC

Rocky Bottom Retreat and Conference Center of the Blind

https://www.midlandsgives.org/rockybottom