[NFBofSC] Palmetto Blind Need articles Recipes, Submissions Please!

jennifer at successforlives.org jennifer at successforlives.org
Wed May 12 19:18:45 UTC 2021

Hello All!

We are working on the next edition of the Palmetto Blind. As you may know, I
am trying to add new submissions that you all may enjoy reading like
recipes, technology reviews, other resources and great articles.

Please submit suggestions or submissions by Wednesday, May 19. Ideas are
welcome. Full articles are so appreciated.

Please be aware articles may be edited for conciseness or may be held until
a future publication.

Suggestions may include but not limited to:

Articles about chapter or division members, events, and more

Available Resources

Technology, book and  other reviews

Member human interest stories

Stories on our blind children, youth and seniors

We want to include things that happened like Statewide seminar, leadership
seminar and other events, as well as, adding other editions to the
publication. This is our publication. What would you like to read?

Thank you so much!

You may send submissions to

Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com <mailto:Jhipp25 at sc.rr.com>

Or

jennifer at successforlives.org <mailto:jennifer at successforlives.org>

You may also text or call me with suggestions at 803-96009977.

Sincerely,

Jennifer Bazer,

President, NFB of SC