[NFBofSC] FW: Braille Study Group on Saturdays: Reminder and Zoom Details

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Wed May 12 20:51:30 UTC 2021

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any of the below links!

National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/>

Computer Science  <https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-SC-343263089815304/> & Technology Division of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

Rocky Bottom Retreat  <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> & Conference Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

South Carolina Parents of Blind Children <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr>

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams.