[NFBofSC] NFB of SC state convention Employer of the Year Award

David Houck nfbsc at sc.rr.com
Fri May 14 13:42:43 UTC 2021

May 14, 2021

Memo To:      Chapter & Division Presidents

                     & Employer of the Year Award Committee

From: Steve Cook, Chairman

           The Employer of the Year Award will be presented at the NFB of SC
Convention at the Marriott Hotel in N. Charleston on Saturday, August 21 at
the NFB of SC convention Banquet.  We are seeking nominations for this award
regarding employers who demonstrate a proven track record in hiring the
blind.  Please submit your written nominations describing the employer, what
they have done in hiring the blind, the name, address and phone number of
the business and the contact person.  It is important that company
representatives attend the convention banquet in order to receive the award.
Please submit your nominations to me by July 30 and send them to:

           Steve Cook, Chairman

           Employer of the Year Award Committee

           2446 Harrison Rd.

           Columbia, SC 29204