[NFBofSC] FW: May 2021 Columbia Chapter newsletter

Steve Cook cookcafe at sc.rr.com
Sat May 29 09:33:50 UTC 2021

Hi All,

Please see the Columbia Chapter May Newsletter! Also, In June the Columbia
Chapter will meet in person on Thursday, June 10, 2021 at 6:15 PM at the
Federation Center of the Blind located at 119 S Kilbourne Road, Columbia, SC
29205. A meal will be provided for everyone attending in person for $6! This
meeting will also be on the Zoom platform for those who do not feel
comfortable attending in person.

Steve Cook

District 2 State Board Member of the National Federation of the Blind of SC

President of the Columbia chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
SC

1st Vice President of the Computer Science & Technology Division of the
National Federation of the Blind of SC

The National Federation of the Blind of SC owns and operates Rocky Bottom
Retreat & Conference Center.  Below is a link to read more about Rocky
Bottom and to make a reservation for a mountain retreat!

 <http://rockybottomofsc.com/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference Center

Please join the National Federation of the Blind of SC on Face Book at any
of the below links!

 <https://m.facebook.com/NatFedofSouthCarolina/> National Federation of the
Blind of SC on Face Book

<https://m.facebook.com/Computer-Science-Technology-Division-of-the-NFB-of-S
C-343263089815304/> Computer Science & Technology Division of the National
Federation of the Blind of SC

 <https://m.facebook.com/RockyBottomofSC/> Rocky Bottom Retreat & Conference
Center

South Carolina Association of Blind Students

 <https://m.facebook.com/groups/375092969314880?_rdr> South Carolina Parents
of Blind Children

You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.

between blind people and our dreams.